Monday, January 21, 2013

Today's Coffee: Wake up Joe

So, as I mentioned in the last post, I am slowly getting off facebook. I want to be a better friend, and be surrounded by good friends, not hundreds of acquaintances  So, I am going to be posting more to the blog - I encourage you to follow it and read it often if you are interested in the 'going-ons' in the Russell house. 

Facebook has been a great way to communicate, but I feel that it has hindered some of my relationships. I hope to write more letters, have more phone conversations and more face-to-face (either through skype or real).  

So, back to Frugal Momma:

Sweet Potato Sausage Spinach Quiche-ish Meal
Credit: Pinterest and This Blog
This was a fabulous crock-pot meal, the leftovers are great, and it's paleo! :)

Line crock-pot with parchment paper, then thinly slice  your sweet potatoes and line the bottom and sides with them. Mine could have been thinner.
Brown up about a pound of sausage and pour over sweet potatoes.
Cover with about 2 cups of spinach.

Whisk up a dozen eggs, and pour over.

Chop up about a cup/cup and a half of mushrooms. Then, set on low for 2 hours.
(The smell will keep you checking it!)

The finished product! So good!
And, in other news, I'm back watching the X-Files. So, that is good. Maybe I'll get past season 6 this time. 

In Christ,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment