Thursday, January 17, 2013

Today's Coffee: Regular

In an effort to stay in touch better with those I love (and as I slowly get off facebook), I am going to be posting more to this blog. It won't always be frugal momma post; this one certainly isn't. 

I'm excited about going to see Les Mis again tonight with some very good friends. To prepare, I've got the soundtrack playing today. Wilson likes it, but likes it way more when he gets to listen to it through headphones:


I'm also excited because of dinner tonight: 
It doesn't have a name, but it is sliced sweet potatoes lining the crockpot, filled with spinach, sausage, eggs and fresh mushrooms. It sounds great! And, it is paleo. (We are changing our general eating habits, and so far, we love eating paleo). 

Anyways, I just wanted to share this video with you all. 

In Christ,
Julie

1 comment:

  1. His dance moves look familiar. There is a lot of dancing going on in our house too. Haha! Love this stage.

    ReplyDelete