Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Today's Coffee: Breakfast Blend

I'm going to be better at blogging. I'm going to be better at blogging. 

Let's see if that is actually true! We have so much going on in our lives and we are so bad about keeping up with some of our best friends - so this is one easy way that I can truly try to keep ya'll up to date. (Did you notice that "ya'll"?) Today has been full of trying to figure out health insurance, recycling old laptops and carseats. Not a lot of fun but things that need to be done. Also, signing the lease to our new home - that was fun. And getting a rental car set up for when we get our car fixed. If you didn't know, we were hit several weeks ago and even though there isn't a ton of damage - it still is going to take a lot of time because the whole left side of our car has dents and scrapes now.  







See? Not crazy damage but enough. The other lady's insurance is paying for it. 

Yesterday I made an amazing banana pudding - Paula Deen's recipe. Took some over to the Holst's house and after we came home, Thomas had one of his migraines and so I fed Wilson some rice cereal and I enjoyed another bowl of the pudding. Yum Yum. 

We have started practicing the accordion. Wow - what a complicated instrument!

So, Wilson is hungry - gotta go!

In Christ's Love,
The Russells

1 comment:

  1. Julie:

    So glad you will be moving. God is amazing. I ask that you pray for me as I try and make some changes in my life as far as moving out on my own, as well from my family even though it will be in the same city but a much need vacation from them and some much needed independence.

    ReplyDelete