Monday, May 18, 2009

Today's Coffee: Southern Home


For our post #2 I would like to point out that I am a college graduate now. This is exciting. In other news, my laptop is acting up. We are not able to turn it on at all. :( But, we have been discussing getting a new desktop computer for awhile now - and we feel that this may be the time to do just that. Many of my teaching application files are on my laptop - so we need to get it running soon - but we feel that we are ready for a more reliable computer.

If you have any advice for buying a desktop - please let us know. We would greatly appreciate any help we can get. Thomas and I have also recently gotten into Skype. If you ever want to chat our user name is: tjrussell08 . We would love to talk and 'show' you around our apartment.

Well, this is all for the second post - brownies and ice cream are calling from the kitchen. Keep us in your prayers and let us know of any ways we can be praying for you as well.

In Christ's Love,
The Russells

No comments:

Post a Comment