Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Today's Coffee: New England Eye Opener Blend


Things have been coming together recently. I have applied to the Neighborhood Music School in CT. This took so long because I had to re-write my resume and business letter. Ugh. We have been gathering items for our yard sale - it's going to be huge - lots of clothes for women. We have also decided that it is going to be on June 20th - early in the morning. I have a to-do list a mile long, but I kind of enjoy having things to do - and I love being able to check things off when I complete them.

Thomas and I ran our 5k - in under 35 minutes and didn't walk once. I am so proud of us! We have decided that running is going to be our new hobby and I hope to run another 5k in CT either in August or September. This past weekend was a lot of fun - we got to spend some good time with our families and celebrate some birthdays! It has us thinking that we will only be around in the South for another 5 weeks. It is getting closer! I am pretty excited about our new move, starting a new segment of our life together - I am excited to see how our marriage will grow. I know that the Lord has a plan for us and to begin to live it out will be a great trial.

Well, off to go and work on some more of that to-do list! Let me know when/how you would like for us to pick up Yard Sale stuff! Keep us in your prayers.

In Christ,
The Russells

No comments:

Post a Comment