Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Today's Coffee: Organic Celestial Seasonings Caramel Mocha


Hello again.

I was going through my huge to-do list and I wanted to let people know that Thomas and I are going to be having a yard sale in June. We wanted to know if people had anything they would like to donate for the sale - for we wish to raise some gas money for the move up there. Thomas and I will run the thing - but we are more than happy to come by and pick up clothes or boxes of things you would like out of your house! :) We were thinking the morning of June 20th - and if a certain pretzel eater wanted to sell lemonade - he could. Just an idea.

So, let us know if you need us to take anything off your shoulders! We would be more than happy to.

In Christ,
The Russells

No comments:

Post a Comment