Saturday, May 16, 2009

Today's Coffee: Folger's Gourmet Hazelnut


Thomas and I have decided to start a blog so that after our big move to New Haven, Connecticut we can keep up with everyone with what is going on in our lives.


And that would be the first thing: Thomas is going to Yale to study Organ Performance next fall! Our move looks like it is going to be happening around July 1st, 2009 - SO soon! I am busy searching and applying for jobs - if you know of any up there - let me know! :)


We have almost been married for 1 year - June 14th- and we really don't feel like it has been that long - not at all. But it has - and we are looking forward to FINALLY eating some of our wedding cake. It might be kinda gross though - I don't know! It's been in my parent's freezer this whole time.


Well, this is just a starting post, we will see where this all goes.


In Christ,

Thomas and Julie


1 comment:

  1. Hi guys :)

    Yay for blogging! I'm so excited to see you both in New Haven. We're living on Prospect, which I think is right near Whitney, right?

    Love,
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete