Monday, April 29, 2013

Today's Coffee: Still not feelin' it...

A short n' sweet blog post. 

The plants are growing really well. I'm so excited about eating out of the garden this summer!

So, you've probably seen (if you are pinterest) that pin about growing lemon trees, because their leaves smell good? Well, I used a lemon for something and decided to try that. Uhm.... hard to do. Out of all the lemon seeds I planted (about 5 weeks ago!) only one has sprouted, and it sprouted about 4 days ago. So, here's to hoping that it continues to grow!

Grow lemon seed, grow!
 


Tonight for dinner I am making something found of pinterest as well. You've also probably seen it:

I'm making it from memory... 375 for 1 hour? I covered it with foil?
Hope it tastes good, because it smells great so far.
Green beans, chicken, potatoes. Butter and Italian Seasoning dressing mix on top. 

And, for your dose of 'I wonder what Wilson has been doing... he's such a cutie... does he ever do anything bad?'

LIPSTICK EVERYWHERE!

For those that don't know... this is EXACTLY what I used to do when I was a kid! 

He smiled for this one. Ha. 

In Christ,
Julie





No comments:

Post a Comment