Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Today's Coffee: I've stopped drinking it because....

I'm pregnant!

Yes, Russell Baby #2 is expected to make his/her appearance in early December. 
So, I've stopped drinking coffee because I honestly cannot stand the smell or taste right now. 
It's been a tough 9 weeks thus far, but we wanted to announce it so that more people can enjoy this time as well as pray with and for us. 
It's been a very long day as we spent several hours at the doctors and then we taught lessons and tonight is our students' recital. I'm incredibly tired as I didn't sleep well last night (or any night for the past 5 weeks). It's going to be a loooong summer. Also, we close on our house on May 30. 

Breathe in. Breathe out. 

Everything is in the Lord's hands and I've learned more today about trusting Him than in the past month. 
Here's our little baby - -

It's a little hard to tell, but that is one CUTE baby!

Wilson got to hang out with super friends and a bounce house while T and I were at the doc's.
He loved it.

In Christ,
Julie


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! This is so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! What sweet news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Elsa and Stephanie! We are super excited and nervous! I hope you are both doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Julie! We miss you! -Laura & Robert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura! So excited about to hear about you guys as well! Hope things are going well. Do you have a blog I can follow? I'd love to follow it if I can! We miss you guys too.

      Delete