Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Today's Coffee: It's Too Hot for Coffee

Hello baby vegetable sprout-lings!


Mid-April. 
I'm starting all the plants in trans-plant-able pots because we hope to be moving soon. My dream is that we can get a garden dug in the ground and get these guys transplanted May 30. We'll see how that plan goes. I'm growing:
Bloody Butcher Heirloom Tomatoes
Blaze of Glory Hot Peppers
Short 'n Sweet Carrots
Sweet Peppers
Broccoli Raab
Cucumbers
Cauliflower 
Blueberries? (the plant isn't looking so good right now)

I'm also practicing away for the BPI coming up in June. One of my audition pieces is Telemann's Fantasia No. 9 in b-minor for solo violin. Here's a great youtube video of my favorite baroque violinist Andrew Manze playing it:


The theme for this year's Baroque Institute is:
"In the Valley of the Danube"
Special Project: Biber's Mystery Sonatas


After I complete the 2 weeks there of recitals, chamber groups, master classes, lessons, baroque dance classes (?!? so excited!), beginning viol classes, and so much more we then get to take a trip to Destin, Florida for this

Dry Dock - a cozy and rustic beach house

With direct view and access to the gulf ocean waves, this is what I dream about. :)


Here's a pic of W that is just too cute as well:



In Christ,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment