Monday, October 27, 2014

Today's Coffee: no coffee currently









Kids hanging out in the office. 


This post is mostly pictures again. I haven't updated this since May so some of these are several months old. In other news, I am 14 weeks pregnant. Yes, Russell #3 will be making her (or his?) appearance in late April. We are very excited, but this has been truly the worst first trimester ever. I lost 13lbs but am finally coming out of it now. Still cannot stand coffee or the smell of it, but hopefully that will change soon as well. So, the blog posts won't be telling you what I'm drinking in the morning. It's a terrible ginger/mint tea. Supposed to help, maybe it does, maybe not. 

Enjoy the pics.


My men about to cook for me. 

Swings!

She loves this elmo toy!

More swings at the zoo!

When I mow the lawn, I do it in shapes. This is a spiral. I started in the middle of the yard and from certain vantage points it looked like a crop circle. (too many x-files!)

I was watching a beach wedding at Folly. I also sang all the wedding-appropriate songs since they didn't have music. 


Our narwhal we built at the beach.

harvest of green beans and carrots from our garden

she loves camping!

since I haven't updated this since May, I never showed everyone her July 4th outfit!

This green dish had a mirror in the bottom of it and she would slowly lean over and get closer to it until she had fully lowered her head in it.
This is the most recent pic. That's a zamboni behind them.
at the Devil's Kitchen

Our little advocate for handbell choir!

Puppet shows!

M is doing a lot of standing and even took her first steps last week. (not holding anything)

This is just a cool picture. These are some of the guys from Fisk stomping on bad trombone pipes!

Ok, that's it for now. The never ending laundry cycle is calling my name. I'll try to be better about posting!
Julie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update. I did not that you had a girl. Also, congrats on the third blessing.

    ReplyDelete