Thursday, October 21, 2010

Today's Coffee: IHOP Regular


Well, today is Thursday. Truly my favorite day of the week. Thursdays this semester have been put aside as Coffee Date Day. Thomas and I always try to work out in our schedules one day a week where we can get together and go out on a date. This semester - it's Thursdays. I have only one early class that I teach (7th graders... all girls!) and then Thomas and I meet up at one of the coffee shops we like to haunt. Today it was IHOP. After-all, I'm pretty hungry all the time now. I have gotten back to drinking a little bit of coffee in the morning - just to avoid the headache later on in the day - and because I really do not like soda that much. We get together and just talk about our marriage, the Lord and of course WILSON!!! Our little boy was kicking today (which is always really exciting!) and he seemed to like IHOP blueberry pancakes! :) He kicks everyday at different times and he seems to know when I am frustrated or angry. After a 3rd grader dropped a cello in class, he was doing somersaults. It was so adorable.

I am now 21 weeks and getting bigger each day it seems. Thankfully I had bought some clothes last week - they really came in handy this week. I've been walking with my dear friend Chloe on certain days of the week and that has been a lot of fun. We get to share teaching ideas and funny stories while getting our heart rate up. Walking up the Canner hill - it's tough! Today, Thomas and I are venturing out for a walk down Whitney Ave. The trees are just beeyoutiful! It's chilly today - high of 61! Eek! I hope I'm ready for another Connecticut winter.

I'm super excited about Thanksgiving! I have some amazing recipes I'm going to m
ake - as this will be our only Thanksgiving together that we make, didn't spend at someone else's house and didn't have children. And Thanksgiving is like, every pregnant mom's dream - right? I'm stoked!

Thomas has the entrance exam into Yale's MMA program this Saturday - so we've been having much more nerdy conversation than usual. Listening to NPR in the car has no
w become a study session and intellectual discussion. Honestly, I can't wait till it's over. ;)

Well, time for our walk! We love you! Please keep praying for both Thomas and I - as well as little Wilson Aiken Russell! :) We cannot wait to meet him in March 2011! :)


In Christ,
The Russells

2 comments:

  1. I love you two!! Prayers for Baby Wilson!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Your blog posts always make me smile! I love to see other young people who love God like I do!! Can't wait to catch up in December! Pray for you and your precious little family! :)

    ReplyDelete